October 5, 2009

Endings and New Beginnings

So, it is time for me to confess. I haven't been blogging this month or that much lately for that matter because I have really been struggling with the idea of continuing to write this blog. This has been an amazing place for me to express my feelings, vent, freak-out and share some very personal experiences and feelings over the last few years. This blog, the people I have met through this blog, and of course my readers (anonymous or not) have provided me with much needed support whether I was feeling my worst or my best. For that, I am and always will be thankful.

But as I head into a new chapter of building a life together with MFR, I feel like it is time for me to close the book on this blog. The experiences I have shared and the things I have written here will always be a part of me. Over the last few months I have come to realize that this blog has served a purpose for me, one that I don't need in the same way I used to.

I will miss the readers. I will miss the support. But this, and you, will always be a part of my story.

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

Meeks said...

I'm almost at that point too so was nodding along while reading this. Even though I'll totally miss your blog! I get it. I have so enjoyed "getting to know you" and hope we will meet at some point when I return to LA. So glad you are starting this new chapter in your life and wish you nothing but the best, my dear!!

Lori said...

Oh no! We'll miss you, too! But I guess it's a good motivator to make plans to see each other in person. :)

Green said...

What Meeks said. Or when you (and your Mr) swing through SF.